Monday, December 13, 2010

Have You Shared Your Holiday Table Yet?

Good morning and happy Monday. I had one heck of a weekend...and am still suffering its effects. We hit the ground running on Friday with our annual trip to Disneyland, which was the happiest (also the crowdedest) place on earth. Saturday was my dear friend's wedding (I baked her cake), and Sunday was my son's birthday party. Whew. I need another weekend to recover from my weekend, but December is like that isn't it? Anywho, here are the links from Friday and today for Share Our Holiday Table.

I'll be back to posting more delicious holiday recipes later this week.





December 13: Sides

Gourmet

Family Friendly

Vegetarian

Gluten Free

December 10: Entrees

Gourmet

Family Friendly

Vegetarian

Gluten Free

No comments: